Responsive website for Wilmington University — strategy, design, front-end development.
My process is indifferent to technology or organizational boundaries. The five key areas are scalable and adapt to time and budget as needed. Let’s dive in...
- Define the Problem
- I fall in love with the problem, not the solution.
- Conduct Research
- Competitor analysis, perosonas, and journey maps guide the UX strategy.
- Ideattion: Diverge, Converge, and Refine
- This stage brings together business units and executives to rapidly develop soutions.
- Test and Revise
- It's not user-centered design if you're not talking to people.
- Launch and Measure
- It's not as simple as flipping a switch, executing a go live plan and measuring success are critical steps.
I’ve been designing and coding interfaces for well over a decade. Building user experiences that are intuitive, relevant, and pleasurable to engage with — well that’s my goal every time a project comes my way. Creating a consistent experience for all is critical, no matter a person’s expertise, abilities, or disabilities. I’m passionate about figuring out how things work, finding the how and the why behind the way people use things, and doing it the right way no matter what.@RyanLikesDesign Linkedin Profile