I researched the feasibility and use cases for creating a seamless integration between apps like Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, and alike with an investment service. The goal is to gamify retirement, capitalizing on the growing adoption of the gig economy and culture of side hustles to earn extra money.
Investing for the Gig Economy
Research, sketching, prototyping, and testing the possibility of integrating investments with side hustles.
Responsive website for Wilmington University — strategy, design, front-end development.
My process is indifferent to technology or organizational boundaries. The five key areas are scalable and adapt to time and budget as needed. Let’s dive in...
- Define the Problem
- I fall in love with the problem, not the solution.
- Conduct Research
- Competitor analysis, perosonas, and journey maps guide the UX strategy.
- Ideattion: Diverge, Converge, and Refine
- This stage brings together business units and executives to rapidly develop soutions.
- Test and Revise
- It's not user-centered design if you're not talking to people.
- Launch and Measure
- It's not as simple as flipping a switch, executing a go live plan and measuring success are critical steps.
I’ve been designing and coding interfaces for well over a decade. Building user experiences that are intuitive, relevant, and pleasurable to engage with — well that’s my goal every time a project comes my way. Creating a consistent experience for all is critical, no matter a person’s expertise, abilities, or disabilities. I’m passionate about figuring out how things work, finding the how and the why behind the way people use things, and doing it the right way no matter what.@RyanLikesDesign Linkedin Profile